During the fall and winter seasons are when squirrels can really become a problem in the Flanders, NJ area. Squirrels are usually find in trees, but are notorious for finding their way into attics, garages, and sheds to nest and store food. They are most active during the early morning and late afternoon. If you have squirrel problems, you should not try to catch them yourself because they are known for biting and sometimes being rabid. You should instead contact a professional for Flanders squirrel trapping.
Flanders NJ Squirrel Removal
Here are some signs that you may have a squirrel problem:
- Many branches above your Flanders NJ shed, home, or garage. That’s how they can most easily access inside.
- You have or find holes around the exteriors. Squirrels can fit through the tiniest crevices.
- You hear random scratching and scurrying sounds coming from above.
- You notice items that were being stored have been chewed up a bit and tossed around.
- Random bunches of leaves inside. (The nest)
Flanders NJ Squirrel Trapping
A squirrel problem is not the easiest to have. Your best bet is to get somebody whose profession is Flanders Squirrel trapping. Hennebry Pest solution does all types of Flanders rodent removal, and is experienced in catching squirrels. They serve towns all over the Morris County area including Hackettstown, Mendham, Long Valley, Morristown, Mt. Olive, and many more. Call today for a free rodent removal estimate.